Welcome to My Chlollie World...

Welcome to my blog. I've created it mainly as a place to archive my writings. Currently, my focus is on the pairing of Chloe Sullivan/Oliver Queen of Smallville, also affectionately known in fandom, as Chlollie. I began writing for this couple as Smallville entered it's seventh season, not ever really expecting them to become Smallville canon. So imagine my pleasant surprise (okay, I squealed like a fangirl in the throes of a fangasm) when the showrunners decided to put them together. I don't know what the show will do with them, but I don't care. I'll always adore them, and Chlollie will ALWAYS be my One True Pairing. I write about them for fun, as creative outlet, and because I think they're perfect together, and have the potential to be a supercouple, comic-book "mythos" be damned. The Green Arrow of Smallville belongs with his Watchtower. Most of my stories contain adult content, so please don't read if you are under the age of 18. All story graphic arts and manips are created by me unless otherwise stated. Feedback is always welcome. Thank you for reading!

And now for the boring stuff so no one sues me. Feel free to read it in that fast talking lawyer kind of voice, like at the end of a radio commercial.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Final note: I never believed in the years that I've loved this couple, that the show would do the right thing by them. But as a fangirl I just have to say, OMGOMGOMG! THEY ARE MARRIED!!! Thank you, Smallville for giving my couple the happy ending they deserve!








Saturday, December 6, 2008

Someone To Watch Over Me Chapter 1


Title: Someone To Watch Over Me
Author: Genevieve
Pairing: Chloe/Oliver
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Adult Sexual Content and Violence
Spoilers: None

Summary: Someone is stalking Chloe to get information about her meteor ability and her possible role with the Justice League. Oliver appoints himself and other members of the League as her personal body-guards as they work together to uncover the mysterious stalker with 33.1 connections. Past mistakes and hurts cause neither one of them to want the complications or entanglements of love, but as time runs out for both of them, love may be all they have left in the end.



Someone To Watch Over Me
Chapter 1


There’s a somebody I’m longing to see
I hope that he, turns out to be
Someone who’ll watch over me.



She could have sworn she was being followed. But when she turned around and glanced around the rain-dampened and darkened street, no one was there. Chloe proceeded to unlock the Talon’s entrance, closed the door behind her and locked it once again, making certain it was secure. She walked through the empty café, up the steps to her apartment. Upon reaching the door, she noticed it was slightly ajar. She frowned. Why would the door be opened? Her heart pounded.

“Lois?”

Chloe pushed the door open slowly, peering inside. Nothing looked unusual. “Lois?”

She stepped into the darkened apartment cautiously, reaching into her purse for her tazer. Suddenly a strong arm snaked around her middle and a gloved hand covered her mouth stifling her gasp of surprise. Chloe’s heart beat furiously in her chest. The smell of leather wafted to her nostrils, and she relaxed against the big, hard body behind her, her fear turning into relief, then anger. I’m going to kill him.

“You really should be more careful, Tower,” he spoke in her ear. Even through his voice distorter she could hear the amusement in his voice. “That’s not how I taught you to enter a potentially dangerous room.”

He released her, and Chloe spun around angrily, socking him hard in the gut. Of course, this didn’t phase him in the least, and he simply grinned down at her. “I think we need to catch up on your training.”

“What are you doing here?” she snapped, still not amused. But the smile never left his face. Did he have to be so damn cocky, and look so good in that tight green leather get-up? It was annoying.

“What?” He raised his palms in a gesture of surrender, and gracing her with that devastating smirk. “I can’t check up on my favorite Watchtower?”

“As you can see, I’m fine.” He had certainly gotten a kick out of scaring her half to death. Chloe brushed past him, dropping her purse on the table. “A phone call would have sufficed, don’t you think?” She wondered what he was doing there. She hadn’t actually seen him in over a month. They’d kept in contact with each other over the phone or through emails. She’d sent him some information a few days ago, and wondered if it had anything to do with his visit. Chloe kicked off her shoes, flipped on the light, and set about making coffee.

The Green Arrow turned off his voice distorter. “So, when were you going to tell me?”

Chloe set the coffee can down on the counter. “Tell you what?”

How about starting with Jimmy’s marriage proposal, about your meteor infection, about getting fired from the Daily Planet? “About your ability,” he said instead.

She looked at him over her shoulder. “There’s nothing to tell.”

“Liar.”

Chloe turned back to the coffee, scooping grounds into the basket filter. “Not that it’s any of your business…”

“It is my business,” he cut her off. “You’re a member of my team.”

“Not officially.” She turned to him, wishing he’d take down the hood and remove his dark glasses. “And besides, how is it that you’ve come to think I have some ability?” Chloe filled the water decanter at the sink and then poured it into the reservoir of the coffee maker.

“Since the most recent information that my ‘unofficial’Sidekick sent to me included her name.”

Her head shot back toward him, her green eyes widening slightly. Chloe didn’t always know exactly what some of the files she sent to him contained. He claimed it was for her protection that she remain unaware. “What do you mean?”

“It means that you’re on a list of meteor infected individuals highly sought after or extremely valuable to Lex Luthor, and possibly others.”

Suddenly feeling deflated, Chloe pulled a kitchen chair out from under the table and sunk into it, placing folded hands on the table. “That explains it.”

Arrow sat down across from her, finally removing his hood and dark glasses. He was simply Oliver now. And Chloe could see that he must have been in a recent scuffle. There was a scratch beneath his right eye, and the skin was slightly reddened. His brows furrowed. “Explains what?”

“The odd phone calls, and I could swear there are times I’m being followed.”

He leaned forward resting his forearms on the tabletop, his hands were close to hers, but not touching them. He noticed that no engagement ring adorned her finger. “Anyone you recognize?”

“No. Men in black types, but then they seem to disappear into thin air when I notice them.”

“What do they say when they call?”

“Nothing. Until today. Today someone finally spoke, a man’s voice. He thanked me for the work I was doing at the ISIS Foundation. That was it. But how did he know? I don’t give my personal cell phone number to any of the people there.”

“You need to tell me, Chloe.”

“Tell you what?”

“Why are they interested you? Why are you on that list?”

Chloe stood, looking down at him. She then glanced at his bicep where his green arm band partially covered what looked to be a gash made by a knife. She pointed to it. “When did you get this?”

He looked up at her in confusion. “Two days ago. It doesn’t matter. Don’t change the subject. I want to know why…” He watched as she moved the armband down. “What are you doing….?” Chloe bit her lip nervously, then gently placed her hand over the gash. She closed her eyes as Oliver looked from her face to her hand where glowing light emanated from her fingertips. A soothing warmth entered where she touched him as the entire room itself glowed briefly. Then suddenly it stopped, and Oliver saw her face become pained, and heard her quiet gasp. “Chloe?” When he looked down at his arm, the gash was gone. She then moved her hand and gently cupped his cheek, placing her fingers under his eye. The light appeared again though not as bright this time. The same warmth entered him, and he knew without looking that the scratch under his eye was gone as well.

“What the...?” he said utterly dumfounded and amazed, not knowing what else to say.

Chloe sat down. Oliver didn’t like how pale she looked suddenly. “That’s why they want me.”

Oliver continued to stare at her in amazement. He reached for her hands, grasping them in his. “That’s it. You’re not staying here anymore.”

She looked up at him, shocked. “What?”

“Pack up a few things. You’re staying in the penthouse.” He rose to his feet, pulling her up with him.

She resisted against his pulling. “Oliver..”

“That’s an order, Watchtower.”

She stood, looking up at him. “You can’t order me around. I’m not officially part of the League.”

“You are now.”

“Just like that?”

“Just like that.”

“I don’t need a baby-sitter, Oliver. I have a life, things I need to do.”

“And I’m trying to keep stalking and possible kidnapping from being one of them,” he answered, dropping one of her hands, and leading her toward her room. “Pack.”

“What will I tell Lois or Clark?”

He didn’t fail to notice that she’d neglected to mention Jimmy. “Tell them whatever you’d like.”

“What about the ISIS foundation?”

“We’ll figure that out later. Let’s go.”

She didn’t see the reason for it and thought he was over-reacting, but he was insistent, and so Chloe hastily threw a few articles of clothing and other necessities into a duffle bag, and within moments she found herself on the back of his motorcycle, her arms wrapped around his waist as he peeled out from the alley.

* * * * *

A figure stepped out from the shadows of a dumpster in the alley, dressed smartly in a black suit, a cell phone pressed to his ear, a cigarette dangled from his mouth, smoke curling lazily upward. “That’s a positive I.D. Ms. Sullivan has just left the Talon with the Green Arrow.” The figure paused for a moment listening as he inhaled smoke, then blew it out again in a huff. “Yes sir, I’m sure of it. It was the Green Arrow. Yes, sir. I’ll keep you informed.” The figure then closed his cell phone, dropped his cigarette, and crushed the butt under well-polished black dress shoes. He walked silently down the alley, then disappeared into thin air.

End Chapter 1

No comments:

Post a Comment