Welcome to My Chlollie World...

Welcome to my blog. I've created it mainly as a place to archive my writings. Currently, my focus is on the pairing of Chloe Sullivan/Oliver Queen of Smallville, also affectionately known in fandom, as Chlollie. I began writing for this couple as Smallville entered it's seventh season, not ever really expecting them to become Smallville canon. So imagine my pleasant surprise (okay, I squealed like a fangirl in the throes of a fangasm) when the showrunners decided to put them together. I don't know what the show will do with them, but I don't care. I'll always adore them, and Chlollie will ALWAYS be my One True Pairing. I write about them for fun, as creative outlet, and because I think they're perfect together, and have the potential to be a supercouple, comic-book "mythos" be damned. The Green Arrow of Smallville belongs with his Watchtower. Most of my stories contain adult content, so please don't read if you are under the age of 18. All story graphic arts and manips are created by me unless otherwise stated. Feedback is always welcome. Thank you for reading!

And now for the boring stuff so no one sues me. Feel free to read it in that fast talking lawyer kind of voice, like at the end of a radio commercial.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Final note: I never believed in the years that I've loved this couple, that the show would do the right thing by them. But as a fangirl I just have to say, OMGOMGOMG! THEY ARE MARRIED!!! Thank you, Smallville for giving my couple the happy ending they deserve!








Saturday, December 6, 2008

Secret Identities Chapter 11

Secret Identities
Chapter 11



Lovers, desires recently sated once again, lay in bed, arms and legs entwined, soothing hands intermittently stroking and sliding over smooth skin, speaking in quiet tones.

“Bart told you this?”

“Yeah.”

“I had a feeling they knew.”

“Mmm,” he murmured touching his lips to her shoulder as he moved over her. “I have no idea how.” He nipped above her collarbone, then nuzzled her there.

His lips and breath against her skin sent shivers down her spine. “Probably from our body language.”

“Body language, huh.” He gathered her in his arms and turned them so that she was on top of him now, her flesh pressed deliciously against his. He took this opportunity to skim his hands lazily over her body, slowly down her back to cup her bottom, squeezing and massaging gently.

“Yeah, you know.. like that song.” Her green eyes drifting tenderly over his face, she cleared her throat and began to sing softly.

We laugh just a little too loud
We stand just a little too close
We stare just a little too long
Maybe they’re seeing, something we dont, darlin…


She had a pleasant singing voice, and Oliver, completely under her enchantment, gazed up at her mesmerized, lifting a hand to gently brush the hair from her cheek, threading his fingers through the soft strands and holding them, cupping the side of her face as she sang to him. She then dazzled him with a sweet smile. He realized that she was completely unaware of what she did to him. Unaware of her own beauty and the magic she possessed, and this knowledge for some reason caused his heart to brim full with even more love for her.

“I think you’re right,” was all he could manage to whisper through a lopsided grin. He raised his head to place a kiss on the tip of her nose.

Chloe moved to rest her cheek on his chest, wiggling and snuggling against him. She stroked his arm from shoulder to wrist, and after a time, she spoke. “Ollie? I need to tell Lois. I just don’t know how.”

“I know,” he whispered, capturing her hand in his and threading their fingers. “We can both talk to her, and hope for the best.”

“No. I need to do it alone.”

“You don’t have to.”

“I know, but I think it’s better this way.”

“However you want to handle it, Sidekick, I’m here. But I still don’t think it’s a good idea for too many people to know about us. As it is, if we’re seen together, it’ll be fodder for the tabloids. Not to mention any undesirable persons, such as Lex using our relationship as leverage if they knew. I won’t budge on that, Chloe. I won’t have you endangered because of your association with me.”

“I seem to recall a certain someone telling Boy Scout that I was in danger every other week by his side. I don’t see much of a difference.”

He turned her hand in his and raised it to his lips, pressing a kiss to her palm. “There is a difference. He was right about me putting you in possible danger. He has abilities and powers. And… and I don’t.”

She raised her head to look down at him. “Ollie, you’re every bit the hero that he is. Maybe more in some ways. You lead a group of heroes….”

“Who all have powers that I lack,” he interrupted quietly.

“Who follow you willingly because of the man that you are, what you stand for, what you believe in. They trust you. They’d lay down their lives for you without question. That’s not too shabby for a guy who has no powers, in my book.”

He rubbed her shoulders gently. “I still don’t want to take any chances where you’re concerned.”

“You can’t hide me away somewhere, Ollie.”

“I can’t, and I wouldn’t. I just want us to be cautious.” He paused for a moment, tilting his head to the side slightly against the pillow in thought. “Tell me about your ability. How does it work, exactly?”

“It’s some sort of empathic healing. I only know that I can heal others through touch, and even bring them back from near death. I take on their injury, until I’ve healed.

Oliver winced inwardly, knowing that she’d taken on his physical pain. “Clark said you’d done it twice before me.”

“The first time was Lois. The second time was Lex, in order to save Clark.”

Off his questioning look, she proceeded to tell him the short versions of both events.

Brown love-filled eyes gazed up at her. He caressed her cheek with the backs of his fingers. “You’re amazing,” he whispered.

Her eyes mirrored his. “So are you, Oliver Queen. And don’t you forget it.” Chloe lowered her head, parting her lips breathlessly to capture his.

Oliver’s arms tightened around her waist, clutching her body against his as passion flared between them once more.

A buzzer sounded.

Chloe stiffened, raising her head. “Who could that be?”

Oliver continued to press tantalizing kisses over her jaw line. “I don’t know. I’m not here.”

“Ollie.”

He fell back against the pillow with a small exasperated growl, as the buzzer sounded once more. “Okay, okay. But hold that thought, Sidekick. I’ll be right back.”

Chloe slid from atop him, and Oliver rose and dressed hastily, throwing on a pair of black sweat pants, not bothering with a shirt. Whoever was interrupting would be sent away quickly.

Oliver checked the security monitor and sighed. “Great.”

The elevator doors opened. “Have you seen Chloe?” Clark asked without preamble, concern clearly etched on his face.

“Chloe’s fine Clark. What’s wrong?”

“How do you know? Have you seen her?”

“Uh.. actually, um.…” Oliver ran a hand through his hair, blustering.

“I’m fine Clark,” Chloe finished for him, coming to stand beside Oliver, dressed in nothing but one of his shirts.

Clark took in her appearance quickly. The white dress shirt hung to her knees. She was barefoot. Clark diverted his eyes, glancing around the room briefly before turning to the side and looking down at his feet uncomfortably. He knew about them together, but he hadn’t expected this, and the reality of it hit him like a kryptonite freight train.

“Clark, is everything okay?” she asked concernedly.

Clark regained his composure instantly, and decided to keep his focus on their faces, and not notice how they were now holding hands. He cleared his throat, swallowing tightly. “Lionel Luthor came to me tonight. Apparently Lex knows that you snuck into the Luthorcorp building. Why you did that on your own, I’ll never know. And why he came to tell me that he’s trying to cover for you, is an even bigger mystery.”

“Damn.”

“I’m also here because I needed to tell you about ‘Veritas’.” He turned to Oliver. “And to tell you about your father, Oliver.”

End Chapter 11

Click here for Chapter 12

No comments:

Post a Comment